Whether you’re moving, remodeling, or building from scratch, we can help you map out a lighting plan that meets your budget and your design vision.
It can be challenging to select lighting fixtures for a space you live in (or are planning to live in once renovation or construction is finished). Newburyport Lighting owners Steve and AnnMarie Leary provide a relaxed, supportive environment where you can get inspiration, advice, great selection and pricing.
- Complimentary consultations – Stop by our showroom (free parking) with photos, sketches, anything which can help us get a grasp of the effects you’re shooting for in your project. There’s no charge to get input from us. (Tip: If you’re interested in replacing a shade, bring the lamp with you to ensure you get the right fit.)
- Houzz Idea Books – Need inspiration before a project? Log in to our Houzz Pro dashboard and build an Idea Book which we can review when you stop by for a consultation.
- Lighting on loan – Not sure a fixture will fit in your space? If an item you like is in stock, we can make arrangements for you to view it in your home setting before you make a purchase decision.
- Free delivery – On purchases over $200, there’s no charge for delivery within a one-hour radius of our Newburyport showroom.
- Networking assistance – If you need an electrician, builder, decorator or other contractor to help with your residential project, we can help connect you with trusted professionals who can get the job done.